Sunday, September 16, 2018

Tech Tip: Browser Bookmarks

Prior to this class, I had never used the bookmarking feature on any personal computer, and now, four weeks in to the semester, I don't know how I did it! I have all of my online homework platforms bookmarked now, and I'm loving how easy they make it to access assignments quickly, without fear of forgetting urls and various site names. This Tech Tip imparted upon me the wisdom of how to create a Bookmark folder, which is very valuable information as I've been making up for lost time by going pretty "gung ho" on the feature. I'm grateful for the shortcut and for the additional organizational features, and am so glad to have taken this class (for many reasons, but especially for a sense of tidiness in an unrelenting sea of online homeworking).

No comments:

Post a Comment