Sunday, October 7, 2018

Learning Challenge: Happiness Jar


This week I intend to start up a Happiness Jar! I have a mason jar and some post-its and I'm so excited! This seems like a fun way to remember silver linings, compliments, fun times, and experiences. The first occupants of the jar are a note from a friend, a hotel card from the Texas trip with the band, and a ticket stub from a movie I went to recently. I already have something similar to a Happiness Jar called a Snap Jar, which holds a lot of handwritten compliments from my volunteer group meetings. Every now and then I open it up and look at some of the notes, and it's both heartwarming and a reminder that, as hard on myself as I can be sometimes, the shortcomings I see don't always line up with the positive things others do. I'm excited to see where this goes!
Image Info: A cute and trendy rendering of the Happiness Jar Challenge.
Source: CoPrinted blog. Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment